Friday, July 19, 2013

Painting a mural for the playroom

Back in December, I had posted how much I wanted the Wondrous Woodland tree wall decal from easy.com. Well, I still can't afford to buy it. So, I started the mural. Yes, finally I started and hopefully my husband will finish it :)

I'm currently pregnant and although I asked Lowe's and searched the web to make sure it would be okay to paint. By day 3 I was nauseously sick because of the paint. So, I had to stop and I asked my husband to finish the project. 

Cost so far $3.00
The brown and beige paint we had in the garage and all I've purchased is a set of 3 angled brushes at Michaels with a 40% coupon. 

So, this is as far as I was able to get. My husband hates the tree on the right so he is going to try and make it prettier. We need to purchase white paint, orange,blue, gray and green paint. Hopefully we can find a good bargain at Lowe's.

No comments:

Post a Comment