Monday, July 15, 2013

Activity bag - coloring book and crayon bag

For a girls birthday gift, I decided to make this activity bag I had seen on pinterest. I have to admit, now that I look at it months later, I really wish I would have used white thread when sewing the velcro! It was my first time doing this project and it took me 2 day to complete. I actually filmed the whole process and posted it on you tube, if anyone is interested or curious of how I made it. 


I also made the crayons shaped like animals out of chocolate molds. I have to admit, that project was not as successful ( I should have used a thicker mold). The chocolate molds created really thin crayons which cracked. Ugh! I was so excited about this gift. I just wish I would have had more time to work on the details.

Overall, I did it and of coarse I will probably be modifying this project so instead of carrying crayons and coloring books. Its going to be carrying emergency diapers, wipes and extra baby outfits. 




No comments:

Post a Comment