Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Home Made Floor Cleaning Recipe

Today, I tried the floor cleaning recipe: equal parts water, vinegar and alcohol. 
While my floors are not as shiny as I wish they would be and they look streaky, they look better than before. I think the main issue I have more than a cleaning solution is finding the right mop or floor rag to clean the floors with. I feel the cloth I used today cleaned some areas better than others. Back to trying to find what will make my floors squeaky clean. One thing, the smell of vinegar is overpowering, especially if you're pregnant. I definitely recommend a well ventilated room!
 Tomorrow, I will try the same recipe but with a few drops of dish soap. I hope it works better and I will definitely try a different mop.

No comments:

Post a Comment