Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A fun trip to the used book store and In-n-Out

Every day, I find myself trying to figure out what activities I can do with my toddler. Today, I decided to go to In-n-Out for lunch and the used book store. I have a secret addiction to children's books. Even before I had kids, I would only read youth books : The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe, Harry Potter and The 39 clues etc. So, when I had my first child I went book crazy, unfortunately books are costly and I knew after paying full price for some awesome pop-up books I needed to find a cheaper alternative. I am happy to say that most libraries have bookstores, which makes book shopping like a treasure hunt.
This is what I bought today, the Soft Shapes Animals book is actually a puzzle inside which my son loved immediately. The Monkey and Me book will hopefully help me start teaching my son Spanish. I find that find foreign book is difficult, so I am really happy to be able to add to my foreign language collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment