Monday, November 11, 2013

Ikea hack the kura bed... The beginning of this project.


The Kura bed project:

Yesterday, we went to ikea and purchased the Kura bed. We had seen this bed on our last trip to ikea and knew it had potential. Then, on one of those Pinterest nights I found our new project....


 
Over the next few weeks I will keep everyone posted on the progress of this project. I have to admit we are just going by this image for instructions. My husband will have to figure out everything as he goes. 
First, since we are out of garage space and we live in a two story house. We have decide to build the bed in my sons room and add pieces to the bed there. I have to admit building is the easy part; painting will definetly be a challenge. 
Wish us luck, we need this bed done ASAP.
We have another baby on the way who needs my son's crib :)

No comments:

Post a Comment