Thursday, November 7, 2013

Baby headband tutorial


Now that my sons birthday party is completed. I'm ready to focus on the baby. My first priority is of coarse heabands. I took pictures along the way, to see what worked and didn't work. I love these projects and are worth the time and effort. Hopefully she will be born with hair like my son !

1- Elastic scraps
2- Flowers
3-Felt
4/5- Needle and thread 
6- Hot glue gun



Step 1- cut a piece of elastic 12.5 inches and sewed right sides together.


Step 2 - Embelished my flower by adding a rhinestone center (hot glued) & glued a felt circle to the bottom of the flower.


Step 3 - Glued the elastic between the felt glued to the bottom of the flower and the extra circle I cut out. 
Covering the elastic point where I sewed it together.



That easy! I made 3 headbands in an hour.

See the difference a rhinestone in the middle makes !

No comments:

Post a Comment