Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pregnancy exercise videos - another great purchase I made in my first pregnancy :)


If you plan on getting pregnant or are pregnant ; You should consider doing some kind of exercise. Pregnancy can really take a lot out of you! The weight gain and water retention can be painful !

UPDATE: 8.29.13
Wow!! that was me 2 years ago !! I'm now pregnant with baby #2 and I have to admit while my son keeps my life extremely active.  I plan on starting these exercise videos again. My pregnant belly is really starting to make my body ache and my muscles need some stretching. This time though, I will be joined by my son, i've already taught him 'down ward dog'.  These exercise videos are definitely worth purchasing ! so glad I have them, now I just need to make some time to do them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment