Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Deluxe Musical Mobile Gym

My baby just loves this playmat!! We are guaranteed smiles from him when we place him in it.

What we love about it:
• The music is cute only a few songs
• The colors and pictures are adorable
• The two volume settings ( high & low)
• All the toys are removable and therefore multi function-able.
• The assembly is easy ( I actually fold it up every night)
• Batteries have lasted longer than expected considering its almost daily use. (4- AA batteries)

What we don't love so much about it

• The padding is thin so, I never place it on the floor since we have no carpeting.
• It only gives you 3 options:
1- music only
2- lights only
3- middle mobile rotation only
I wish it would do lights and rotation at the same time but it doesn't.
• I would like toys that made more noise

Overall, we do love it and use it on a regular basis! We add different toys just to make it more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment