Sunday, September 15, 2013

The library bookstore... An amazing find for $1.50

I went to a new library this week and found some amazing toddler books. I know, I know, I need to stop shopping !!! I am so in love with what I found. I have never seen them in stores but I found them on amazon.com. They have been an awesome addition to my son's book collection !!! If you're looking for a great Christmas gift  ... definitely the My Lift the Flap 100 First Words !!

I added some pictures of the inside of the books.
I know how hard it can be to order online books and not know what to expect inside. 
Hope it helps ! 




My son loves to play find the letter. I use alpahbet puzzle pieces and hide them behind the flap. Then, when he lifts the flap and finds the letter, I say : 'P, is for parrot' and I point to the 'p' in the book. It's hard to do for some words since they start with lower case letters (i.e. E' vs. 'e' don't look alike).He loves to look for them and collect them. He's currently 21 months old, just another activity to keep him busy !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment