Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Baby Brezza steams & purée's carrots

Original post date: 6.19.12
I used shredded carrots in the baby Brezza and it came out perfectly!!

I LOVE this product !!!

UPDATE: 8.29.13
I hate to write this but the thrill of this product ended quickly after this post. The Baby Brezza didn't last more than a couple of months. Now, I'm expecting baby #2 and while getting all of my son's baby items sorted, I had to add this to the 'Junk' pile. This will probably end up being recycled or donated since it no longer works. While the Baby Brezza still steams, it doesn't seem to have enough power to rotate the blade. Therefore, not even shredded steamed carrots can become blended. I feel so disappointed. So much money spent and it no longer works, I should have purchased the baby bullet!

No comments:

Post a Comment