Friday, March 23, 2012

Fisher-Price Cradle Swing - Animal Krackers

I don't know what I would do without a swing to sooth my baby!!
It's the one item in the house we use the most.

What I like about it:
🌟swings side to side and head to toe
🌟swing speed can be adjusted
🌟pattern of the fabric and it's machine washable
🌟mobile rotates and has a light changing center
🎶plays music & soothing sounds
🎵volume can be adjusted
✨has seatbelt straps to keep him safe

What I don't like about it :
🌀the area that it takes up ( I always bump into the frame)
🌀you can't move the mobile out of the way to get the baby out
🌀the lack of cushioning, I wish it was softer and more comfy
🌀there is no iPod capability which would be nice since the songs can get repetitive
🌀I wish the seat belts would be placed in such a way that when I place him in the swing I wouldn't have to search for the seatbelt underneath him.

I actually purchased the mamaroo but my baby loves his swing :)
Overall I don't know what I will do when he grows out of it. This swing keeps him happy and he loved the lights mobile.

We purchased ours on sale at babies r us.

No comments:

Post a Comment