Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo Baby Bouncer

My baby absolutely LOVES this jumperoo!!
What we love about it:
•The three adjustable levels. My baby is 5 months old and is on level 1.
•The vibrant colors
•The toys!!
•The music
•The hanging toys. I lower the hanging toys as much as possible so he can reach them. He loves to try and pull them towards himself.
•The seat rotates
•the base can easily be taken apart.

What we don't love about it:
•Adjusting the straps is a little challenging but at least you can adjust them.
•The seat seems a little snug compared to other seats
•The front of the seat is a little wide (kind of an arm rest) and my son wants to chew on it.
•Takes up a lot of space since the base is round.

Overall best purchase I have made so far
Cost $ 38 ( used but in excellent condition)

No comments:

Post a Comment