Saturday, April 7, 2012

Evenflo- triple fun jungle exersaucer

This is actually the first used toy I have purchased for my baby. I've always been weary of second hand items; mostly because you never know where they have been. Honestly, it's been a really great purchase !! The item was in great working condition

Why I love it:
It has a lot of toys
Plays music
Colors are vibrant
It transforms into a table as they grow
All toys are easily removed and washable
Easy to assemble
Tummy time mat included

What I don't like about it:
The music (although volume adjustable) is still a little loud for me
The stand attachments for the musical arc is not sturdy enough and tips over easily when placed on the floor stands for tummy time.

Overall I am in a new phase of my life learning to loved pre-owned items.
Although, I have to be picky to ensure I purchase working toys :)

What I have learned from all of this:
Keep the toys I purchase at full price in good condition!! Someday I may want to sell them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment